Ford in Malaysia has announced its “Magnificent 7” promotion, offering a very attractive interest rate of 1.38 per cent for new customers who purchase the all-new Focus Titanium+ or Sport+ variant.1 The campaign runs until October. The promotion is aptly named “Magnificent 7” to highlight the seven key segment-leading features of the all-new Ford Focus that appeal to most customers. They are:
- Blind Spot Information System (BLIS) – a warning system that alerts drivers when a vehicle enters the driver’s blind spot area (not available in the Sport+ variant)
- Active Park Assist – hands-free parallel parking aid to guide the Focus smoothly between two parked vehicles
- Ford SYNC™ – voice-activated infotainment and connectivity system that reads text messages, helps drivers to place and take calls and play music tracks, all with voice command
- Active Grille Shutter – automatically opens and closes the lower grille, controlling the amount of air entering the engine compartment, improving aerodynamics and fuel economy by reducing drag
- 2.0L Ti-VCT GDI I-4 engine – delivering 170PS of power and 202Nm of torque, better fuel economy
- Active City Stop – automatically applies the brake in the event the car ahead stops suddenly
- Torque Vectoring Control – prevents slippage to gain traction and control during hard corners
“Ford is constantly looking to go further in delivering customer satisfaction. Appealing sales promotions like this ‘Magnificent 7’ offer is one example of how Ford continues offering the very best of top-quality, class-leading vehicles with premium smart and safety features at affordable prices,” said David Westerman, regional manager, Ford Export & Growth Operations, Asia Pacific.
All-new Ford Focus customers also receive Ford’s five-year/200,000km new vehicle warranty and Ford’s Extended Service Plan, a three-year/60,000km service and maintenance programme which covers parts and labour free-of-charge. In addition to routine inspection and maintenance services, Ford’s ESP covers free replacements for selected wear-and-tear items, including spark plugs, shock absorbers, engine belts, brake pads and wiper blades.
For more information about the all-new Ford Focus “Magnificent 7” sales campaign, please contact the nearest Ford showroom or please call Ford’s Customer Service hotline at 1800 38 3181. For more information about Ford in Malaysia, please visit www.ford.net.my.
Text & photos courtesy of: