The second installment of the 2017 Nissan Safety Campaign is back and will be conducted simultaneously with ETCM’s Nationwide Test Drive Carnival, to educate Malaysians on road safety knowledge through fun and creative activities. It will be held on 12 and 13 August 2017, from 10am – 8pm, at Edaran Tan Chong Motor in Section 12, Petaling Jaya.
A host of safety activities await visitors in all carnival events which includes:
* Takata Airbag Inflator replacement: free replacement for affected NISSAN vehicles
* Blind Parking Experience: enhance your parking skills through NISSAN’s first 360° Intelligent Around View Monitor with NISSAN X-Trail
* Impaired Vision Experience: experience and understand the potential dangers of vision impairment especially when due to lack of sleep or driving under the influence of alcohol
* Child Seat Presentation: a session that demonstrates the importance of a child seat, and its proper installation method in NISSAN vehicles. This workshop is only available in ETCM Ipoh
* Kids Safety Games: a session for children to learn road signage for better safety
Entrance is FREE so do drop by the Nissan showroom at No. 9, Jalan Kemajuan, Section 12, PJ, this Saturday!