TC Euro Cars (TCEC), the sole franchise holder of Renault cars in Malaysia, has opened the booking order for the all-new Koleos SUV.
Slated for launch in September this year, the introductory price for the all-new Renault Koleos is RM172,800 in Peninsular Malaysia and RM116,800 in Langkawi (on-the-road inclusive of GST, without insurance and for private registration).
The introduction of the Renault Koleos in Malaysia marks Renault’s bold reentry in the SUV segment. It offers the refinement, comfort and premium features associated with larger flagship saloon cars.
The all-new Renault Koleos has been conceived to be marketed on every continent, which means its equipment specification is adapted to suit the different climates and parts of the world where it will be driven.
Key exterior and interior highlights of the all-new Renault Koleos include:
- Powerful, muscular exterior lines
- Full LED Pure Vision headlights with dynamic C-shaped daytime running lights
- Premium and powerfully designed 18-inch alloy wheels
- A refined, comfortable interior with design, seats and dimensions that figure amongst the very best in its segment
- Class-leading interior space with generous legroom in the rear for supreme comfort
- Equipment shared with other high-end Renault models, like the 8.7-inch R-LINK 2 infotainment system
- Instrument display with 7-inch TFT colour screen and ambient lighting, both of which are customisable with a palette of lighting hues to suit the mood of drivers and their passengers
- Blind spot warning
- 6 airbags
The all-new Renault Koleos is powered by a 2.5-litre petrol engine mated to a new X-Tronic automatic transmission. This efficient engine is capable of delivering maximum power of 171 PS and peak torque of 226Nm. It is also extremely responsive at low and mid-range engine speeds, with 200Nm torque available from as low as 1,800rpm.
Like all Renault mainstream vehicles, the all-new Koleos comes with a 5-year full manufacturer’s warranty with unlimited mileage. This warranty is fully backed by Renault and not undertaken by any other insurance companies, which means terms and conditions as well as parts covered are consistent from the first year of ownership to the end of the warranty period.
If you’d like to know more about the all-new Renault Koleos or receive the latest updates about the new SUV, register your interest at www.renault.com.my.